I was surprised and honoured to receive the Liebster Blog Award from two of my
blogging buddies - Donna at Words with Purpose and Raising Daisy
Thank you so much for this Award ladies, you made my day!
Donna writes about many interesting things – she believes (as many of us do here), that words can move people, and therefore she writes about issues that concern all of us. Her writing will make you think deeper about stuff that really matters. She is also an animal advocate and environmentalist, striving to make our planet a better place for all of us.
Raising Daisy is a wonderfully funny and entertaining blog about raising a Havachon puppy called Daisy. Daisy gets into all kinds of mischief and craziness, and it’s hard to resist that cute little face! Some of her photos are hilarious showing what she gets up to.
Here are the “rules” for accepting The Liebster Blog Award :
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Pick five other blogs worthy of The Liebster Blog Award.
5. Let the Top Five know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
It was very difficult to pick five blogs because I love all the blogs I follow, for different reasons. Anyway, here goes:-
1. Rayya The Vet Rayya is a dedicated vet who loves her job and has many interesting stories to tell about her patients – both four legged and feathered – you name it, she has treated it! Her blog is an education in regards to caring for animals both wild and domestic.
2. Shell at Seashells by the Seashore loves the beach and her goal is to live there one day. She writes about setting goals and working towards them, staying motivated and overcoming the difficulties encountered in reaching our goals.
3. Janet at Animals Our Everything writes about animals and how they can affect each and every one of us. Her love and understanding of animals oozes out of her blog, showing us how much we can all learn from watching them.
4. Rebekah at Colder Weather is passionate about photography and never goes anywhere without her camera, capturing some awesome photographs of beautiful ducks, her cat and scenery around the area where she lives. Being a Swede now living in Canada, she talks about travel and living abroad.
5. Joss at Crowning Crone’s blog is always inspiring and uplifting. A gentle soul, Joss loves our planet and all that is on it, and is at one with nature in a very spiritual way. I always feel a calmness come over me when I read one of her posts, as she writes in a way that gets under your skin and you begin to what she is talking about.
I hope that others who read this post will take a moment to discover the above blogs – that is of course, if you haven’t done so already!